Marine Dynamics is shark cage diving and viewing company based in Gansbaai, Western Cape. Offering Shark Tours as well as Marine Big 5 and whale watching tours. The Marine Big 5 consist out of the whale, shark, penguin, seal and dolphin. They are truly making a difference through research, conservation and education. Fair Trade Tourism Certified – ‘Your Choice Makes A Difference’.
Contact and Location
Marine Dynamics 5 Geelbek St,
Kleinbaai, Western Cape
Tel: +27 (0)21 872 4343
Dyer Island Cruises
has a custom designed Marine Eco & Whale watching boat:
- Dream Catcher is the latest addition to our fleet from 1 August 2015
- Purposely built for Eco Marine & Whale Watching Trips
- Designed specifically for safety, comfort and speed
- Excellent in varying weather conditions
- Spacious with two viewing decks and exceptional photography opportunities
- Male/female toilets on board
- More space per person than on any other boat
- Open cubicles for each guest
- Sound system on board to clearly hear the guide/biologist
Operating from The Great White House, the only licenced business premise with a fully licenced restaurant; curio shop; smart bathroom facilities including two showers; disabled facilities; accommodation available in on site chalets; friendly staff
Marine Dynamics Shark Tours offers full breakfast / lunch on arrival; snacks on board (bread roll, chips, cooldrinks, hot chocolate); soup and bread on return
Dyer Island Cruises offer welcome coffee/tea with water on board and soup with bread on return.
Marine Dynamics has over 150 wetsuits ensuring every client has a CLEAN and DRY wetsuit on every trip.