Tip of Africa - 3-nights Package
Agulhas | Arniston | De Hoop Nature Reserve
- 1 night Agulhas Country Lodge (Bed & Breakfast)
- 1 night at Arniston Spa Hotel (Bed & Breakfast)
- 1 night De Hoop Collection (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
- Lunch at the Great White House Restaurant in Gansbaai including entrance to the African Penguin and Seabird Sanctuary
- Bird Walk at De Hoop
- 01 Aug 2022 - 30 Sep 2022: R 4,950
- 01 Oct 2022 - 15 Dec 2022: R 5,325
- 15 Jan 2023 - 30 Apr 2023: R 5,375
Package Prices are per person sharing - please enquire about single occupancy rates
Cape Agulhas is where the warm Indian Ocean meets the cold Atlantic Ocean – it is at the southernmost tip of Africa. Its stormy seas and rocky coastline have claimed more than 140 ships over the years. Agulhas Country Lodge is a place of peace and tranquillity. Built from natural limestone stone, set against the hill, the Lodge has spectacular sea view from nearly every vantage point. Here you’ll enjoy hospitable service and exceptional breakfasts; also pleasant safe hiking trails, bird watching, boat trips, long beach walks and horse riding on a blue flag status beach, whale watching (in winter), stunning ocean views and relaxing evenings.
The luxurious 4-star Arniston Spa Hotel is internationally known as one of the world’s great getaways. Set in one of the Western Cape’s most exquisite locations alongside the quaint fishing village of Arniston, it is surrounded by pristine beaches and nature reserves. You’ll enjoy breath-taking sea views, the comforts of a world-class hotel, breakfast buffets -a delicious spread of traditional and healthy foods - relaxed lunches, elegant dinners and its exclusive relaxation spa run by the renowned Ginkgo Spa & Wellness Group.
De Hoop Nature Reserve in the Overberg region is known for its spectacular natural scenery, excellent hiking trails and abundant wildlife. It stretches over 34000 hectares of beautiful landscape covered in indigenous fynbos and inhabited by a variety of mammals including bontebok, eland, Cape mountain zebra, and baboon. The reserve, a World Heritage site, offers world-class whale-watching and is a paradise for bird enthusiasts with its more than 260 species of birds including the endangered Cape Vultures. De Hoop Collection offers you plenty of things to do - whale-watching (in season!) topping the list of course, day walks, scenic game drives and top-quality wines from its Wine Cellar - in a silo.
Terms and Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability
- Packages exclude items not specified such as items of personal nature, travel insurance and gratuities
- Additional information available on request
- Terms and conditions apply
- Extension nights can be quoted on
- Car Rental with Tread Lite 4x4 (Jimny Rental) is available from R 1,547.00 per day incl. unlimited mileage, insurance cover for two drivers (ZAR 10,000 excess deposit) and "Packed-For-You" equipment. T's & C's apply