“Immerse yourself in true South African hospitality and comfort.”
Eendracht Hotel & Apartments is a luxurious and elegant establishment boasting 12 en-suite bedrooms and 3 semi self-catering units. Situated in scenic Stellenbosch, this hotel is ideally located in close proximity to restaurants, museums and 3 theatres. Cape Town International Airport is within 35 minutes reach and the world-class Cape Town Waterfront is under 55 minutes’ drive.
161 Dorp Street
- The Luxury bedrooms (12) are comfortable
- Well equipped with all the luxuries needed
- Each room has two three-quarter beds or a queen-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- A fridge and coffee making facilities, as well as air-conditioning
- Brand new 320-thread count percale linen
- We also have satellite TV and writing bureaus in all the rooms.
- Down filled duvets available make your stay extremely comfortable
- Each room has its own balcony or has access to one
- The family room can accommodate 3 people
- If you need more beds or you want to have your children in another (affordable) room, ask for Room X. Room X have a ¾ size bunk bed (sleeps 2), an en-suite shower room and a X-Box Play Station
- Our Junior Suite (1) now has a surround sound TV, radio and DVD / CD system.
- If you enjoy good music and movies, remember to book the Junior Suite!!
- Rooms in the “new” wing are on the quiet and view side of the building
- We maintained the existing level of luxury as in our other rooms
- Added things like bidets, double basins, corner baths and bubble baths.
- The sunny patio boosts a welcoming splash pool, with saltwater
- A perfect place to sit and relax while you soak up the hot Cape sun.
Sitting / Meeting room:
- A sitting room, which can double up as a meeting room, is available.
- This room can accommodate a max of 10 people for meetings.
- It is equipped with a projector and screen.
- For your convenience, we installed Wi Fi throughout the whole building.
- Now you can browse the net and download emails at high speeds anywhere!
- We have a digital telephone system and added direct-dial lines for all the rooms.
- Each room has its own telephone where your family and friends can reach you.
- We can also take reservations and enquiries on Skype. (eendrachthotel).
- We serve traditional South African culinary delights during the day.
- Come and have a mug of “Boeretroos” coffee and “Beskuit” with us.
- Try some of our famous sweets like Koesister and Melktert, both traditional Afrikaans dishes to enjoy.
- The Koffieklets Restaurant to serve light meals for lunch, sweets & sandwiches during the day and evenings.
- During winter months we serve Soup-and-Sherry and some traditional “bredies”, such as “Waterblommetjiebredie”.
- From the beginning of the 19th century life at the Cape demonstrated “la dolce vita”.
- “Eat and be merry”, they said and ate the sweet “Koesisters” at their festivities.
“Koesisters” is made from soft dough, cut up into strips, plaited, deep-fried in oil.
- The “Koesisters”are then dipped in ice-cold spiced syrup.
Parking and security:
- Limited free off street parking is available to guests.
Centrally located within easy reach of Western Cape’s most sought after attractions.
Most of these attractions are within a 60 km radius from Stellenbosch.
We have a six-day itinerary available, which you can use:
The majority of the best restaurants and cafes (more than 60 in total) are in Eendracht.
All within an easy stroll.
Some of these are: Di Joine (French), Volkskombuis (traditional), D’OWerf (traditional)
Bukhara (Indian), Java Internet Café, de Stomme Jonge (Delicatessen),
Wijnhuis (international food and wine tasting), Spur (hamburgers).
Drive to some of the restaurants with beautiful settings in the winelands.
Examples of these are: 96 Winery Road (country dining), Spier (traditional),
Tokara (international) and The Berry Farm (berry delights).
As Eendracht is built in the oldest part of town and also situated in Dorp Street.
Dorp Street is lined by most of the historical buildings.
It is no wonder that the 5000m2 Village Museum is almost next to Eendracht.
The Toy Museum and the Kruithuis are also nearby, to name but a few.
Stellenbosch Wine Route
Stellenbosch is known as the heart of the Winelands for a good reason!
The oldest and most extensive wine route – 150+ wine farms in total.
More information is available at Stellenbosch Wine Routes.
Art and Culture
Across the street from Eendracht are two art galleries and that is only the beginning.
There are more than six well-known art galleries and art museums in town.
A few examples are: The Sasol Art Museum, and Stellenbosch Art Gallery.
In Stellenbosch there are no less than six theatres (and 3 of these within walking distance)
There are also auditoriums where you can experience a variety of performing arts.
Such as Johan Coetzee, The Sasol Art Museum, Endler Hall,
Spier Amphi Theatre and Old Conserve Hall.
There are several jewellery manufacturers nearby, like Uwe Koetter.
A Diamond cutting works is situated across the street from Eendracht.
Here you can observe superior craftsmen trading their skills.
You can also acquire export quality diamonds direct from the source.
University of Stellenbosch
The well-known Stellenbosch University is a mere stroll from Eendracht.
Some of the highlights are the underground J.S. Gericke Library and the Botanical Gardens.
The US sports grounds, Coetzenburg and Danie Craven stadium, are within 5 min walk.
Stellenbosch is surrounded not only by wineries, but also by golf courses!
There are five courses near the town, including the Stellenbosch Golf Course (10min drive).
The Stellenbosch Golf Course is laid out by Gary Player.
A further seven courses are within 20 minutes drive from town.
Erinvale Music Festival
Stellenbosch Wine Festival
Eendracht Hotel Velddraf met Woorde