“Luxury Stellenbosch Guesthouse Accommodation”
Evergreen Manor offers luxury guest house accommodation in the heart of Stellenbosch in Western Cape, South Africa. This beautiful and scenic accommodation is perfectly situated among mountains and vineyards allowing for visitors to feel right at home and get the rest that they need. This Country House style guest house is 4 minutes away from Stellenbosch town centre, a location which boasts numerous fine dining restaurants, art galleries and historical buildings for your sightseeing pleasure. Golfers are more than welcome to visit any of the 10 top-class golf courses in the area with 3 of them situated right in Stellenbosch.
11 Murray Street
Evergreen Lodge, situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, is an easy four minute walk from the centre of town and only two minutes from the university, botanical garden and conservatoire concepts.
Cosy bedrooms, with private entrance, are equipped to provide the weary traveller as well as the busy executive with convenience and comfort. Furnishings are in keeping with the style and beauty of this Victorian villa.
After enjoying our generous breakfast, relax next to the swimming pool or enjoy an exciting day exploring the oak-lined streets of the second oldest town in South Africa, with its many fine examples of Cape Dutch and Colonial architecture, art galleries, antique shops and museums.
Surrounded by many famous wine estates, Stellenbosch is the ideal base for exploring the entire region. Cape Town, Table Mountain, Robin Island, Paarl, Franschhoek, the spectacular beaches of Strand, Gordons Bay and the Whale Route and 10 top-class golf courses, are all between 15 and 50 minutes drive from Evergreen Lodge.
- 9 Spacious, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms with satellite television, direct dial telephone, high-speed internet points, mini-bar, tea & coffee facility, safe
- Includes 3 honeymoon suites
- 2 Lounges
- Swimming Pool
- Beverages & selection of cake served during the day
- Picnic baskets on request
- Health Spa offering Decleor treatments
- Fax & Secretarial service
- Laundry service
- Special offers to large number of tourism attractions in the region
- Secure, off street parking
- Jonkershoek and Assegaaibosch Nature Butterfly World
- Drakenstein Lion Park Animal Zone
- Botanical Gardens
- Jan Marais Park
- Strawberry picking
- Vineyard hiking trail
- SAFCOL Jonkershoek Pine Plantation
- Adventure Centre
- Horse riding with wine tasting and meals
- Spectacular Golf
- Toy and miniature museum
- Stellenbosch University Museum
- Rupert Art Museum
- Village Museum
- Stellenbosch Wine Festival
- Nederburg Wine Auction
Get in Touch